SARGENT’s 5300 Series alarmed exit device is designed for areas requiring a standalone alarm on outward swinging doors. An integrated alarm in the push rail discourages the unauthorized use of emergency exit doors, with the alarm sounding immediately upon exit. The 5300 Series is ideal for rear exterior doors, doors leading to a rooftop, or anywhere security is a concern.
- When armed, alarm sounds immediately upon rail depression
- 103 Db pulsating horn (at 8 ft)
- Flashing red LED provides visual violation indication
- Battery powered with low battery alert
- Meets ANSI A156.3 and A117.1